We also wanted to note that this has been a time of high emotion, which can be very overwhelming. There has been a lot of intense content on social media during the past couple days, so we want to remind everyone of a few tips if the media/situation at large has you feeling overwhelmed:
1. Write down your thoughts (@justgirlproject on IG). Doing this without judgement is very important. Feel whatever it is you feel.
2. Have productive conversations and express your feelings to friends and family (@justgirlproject on IG).
3. Read (especially before bed)! (@justgirlproject on IG)
4. Color, paint, or do paint by numbers.
5. Focus on what you can control (_@hi_anxiety_ on IG)
6. Continue to educate yourself and continually check in with yourself to be aware if you need a break.
We hope that you are all looking out for others and also yourself. We hope that you continue to stay healthy and safe. We are here to support you in any way we can.
College, Graduate School, and Career Coaching.