College Application Coaching: Comprehensive Program (11th&12th grades)
This program includes all online services related to college/university applications for up to 20 schools. It is great for students applying to more selective schools including ALL of their essays, all prep work for recommendations, and interview practice. You can start with us as early as Summer prior to 11th grade.
To see our 4 college application coaching bundles compared: https://www.lucenteducation.com/bundlescompared.html
This program builds upon the Program for College Applications by including:
- regular, real-time communication via video chat with students outside of interview practice & school selections consultation (in person may be possible depending on your location);
- project management, regularly scheduled meetings to track school work, extracurricular work, and testing at about 2 hours per month (frequency is typically every other week);
- and real-time essay consultation at approximately 1 hour per week as needed until submission
- approximately 40-50 hours total of real-time consultation over 2 years; email/text/messaging is unlimited
Program for College Applications:
- School Selections Program - support and strategy to narrow down schools with the best fit; personalized to your background, grades, test scores, interests, and preferences
- Essay coaching - understanding of the mind of a college admissions officer, analysis of past successful admissions essays, and unlimited back and forth revisions on the Common Application main essay; via email utilizing MS Word track changes; unlimited back and forth revisions on a public school essay(s); limited to one state/public school (usually covers multiple schools in the state); unlimited back and forth revisions on all supplemental essays for up to 20 schools
- Reference package preparation - including tips on how to ask, preparation of letter to the person referring, and resume
- Extracurricular activities - planning for additional activities and strategic presentation of activities within the application
- Interview Prep - interview coaching sessions as needed to target the different types of interview questions and styles
- Waitlist and decisions strategy consultation including Letter of Continued Interest drafting and editing
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 1-hour consultation!