Bundle: Standard Program for College Applications (12th grade or transfer)
This program includes all online services related to college/university applications for up to 15 schools. It is great for students applying to more selective schools including ALL of their essays, all prep work for recommendations, and interview practice. Email/text/messaging consults included. You can start with us as early as January in 11th grade.
To see our 4 college application coaching bundles compared: https://www.lucenteducation.com/bundlescompared.html
This program includes 6 hours total of real time communication with students that can be utilized for any of the topics below. Project management, regularly scheduled meetings, and real time essay consultation is not included in this program. We recommend this program for students that have strong time management skills. If regular, real time communications are needed for project management and/or essay coaching, the comprehensive program is a better fit.
- School Selections Program - series of 3 sessions to narrow down schools to apply to; personalized to your background, grades, test scores, interests, and preferences
- Unlimited back and forth revisions on the Common Application main essay; via email utilizing MS Word track changes
- Unlimited back and forth revisions on a public school essay(s); limited to one state/public school (usually covers multiple schools in the state)
- Unlimited back and forth revisions on all supplemental essays for up to 15 schools
- Reference package preparation - including tips on how to ask, preparation of letter to the person referring, and resume
- Interview Prep Program - series of 3 interview coaching sessions to target the different types of interview questions and styles
- Wait list and decisions consultation
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 1-hour consultation!